Adastra 2015

Bob Foreman

Dear all,

For those of you who missed the Sussex Biological Recorders’ Seminar -  Adastra 2016 - on Saturday and consequently do not have a copy of “Adastra 2015”, the review of the biological recording year in Sussex, it is available to read online (in glorious technicolor) at: http://sxbrc.org.uk/biodiversity/publications/Adastra2015/

Happy reading!

Bob

Bob Foreman
Biodiversity Data Lead
Sussex Biodiversity Record Centre
http://sxbrc.org.uk | 01273 497570

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies Act. Registered in England, Company No. 698851. Registered Charity No. 207005. VAT Registration No. 191 305969. Registered Office: Woods Mill, Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD. Telephone 01273 492630

Re: Adastra 2015

Patrick Roper

Hi Bob,

Would it be possible to send me a hard copy?

All the best and thanks,

Patrick

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies Act. Registered in England, Company No. 698851. Registered Charity No. 207005. VAT Registration No. 191 305969. Registered Office: Woods Mill, Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD. Telephone 01273 492630

Re: Adastra 2015

D BANGS
And me, too, please. I paid my £8 but was unable to attend in the end,
best wishes
Dave Bangs
Would it be possible to send me a hard copy?

All the best and thanks,

Patrick

Talk: Broadstone Stream

Brad Scott
Friends of Weir Wood Society have organised their annual talk on Friday
8th April 2016, 8pm

Professors Guy Woodward and Alan Hildrew from Imperial College, London
will be speaking about the ecology of Broadstone Stream, which is
located in Broadstone Warren in Ashdown Forest and joins the River
Medway in Forest Row. Their work provides a unique insight into the
longest running, 40 years, detailed study of predator-prey interactions
in a watercourse.

Community Centre, Hartfield Road
Forest Row, East Sussex
RH18 5DZ