Bee Workshop, Rye Harbour July 1-2

Steven Falk
Dear Adastrians,

Some of you may have gathered that I am running a solitary bee ID weekend based at Rye on July 1-2, details here:

There are still a few spaces left, so if you'd like to book a place, please contact me and we can arrange payment.

Best wishes,

Steven

Steven Falk BSc ARCS FRES
Entomologist-Artist-Photographer
mobile: 0781 555 7263
Twitter: @StevenFalk1

Flickr Image library at:

2012 winner of the Royal Entomological Society Marsh Award for Insect Conservation

Re: Bee Workshop, Rye Harbour July 1-2

Candi Gould
Hi Steven

Both Jerry (My partner) and I would like to book onto this course.  Please let us know where to send payment etc. Also I take it we will need dissecting microscopes.  We only have 1 between us, not one each.

Regards, Candi

Re: Bee Workshop, Rye Harbour July 1-2

Steven Falk
Hi Candi,

Can you let me have your email address?

Steven

Steven Falk BSc ARCS FRES
Entomologist-Artist-Photographer
mobile: 0781 555 7263
Twitter: @StevenFalk1

Flickr Image library at:

2012 winner of the Royal Entomological Society Marsh Award for Insect Conservation

Both Jerry (My partner) and I would like to book onto this course.  Please let us know where to send payment etc. Also I take it we will need dissecting microscopes.  We only have 1 between us, not one each.

Regards, Candi

Re: Bee Workshop, Rye Harbour July 1-2

Steven Falk
Hi Candi,

You need a stereo zoom microscope (the sort typically used for entomology) and one microscope between two often works well, because people can pair up and problem-solve together. You also need a copy of my bee field guide, which I can sell on the day for £33 if you do not have it, though familiarity with it in advance will be better.

A cheque for £80 can be sent to 10 Fishponds Road, Kenilworth, Warwickshire C8 1EX, payable to 'Steven Falk'.

Look forward to meeting you both (may have met you at the 2012 Adastra conference where I spoke). FYI I will have my limited edition artwork on sell at the event at half advertised price: http://www.stevenfalk.co.uk/gallery.html

Best wishes,

Steven

Steven Falk BSc ARCS FRES
Entomologist-Artist-Photographer
mobile: 0781 555 7263
Twitter: @StevenFalk1

Flickr Image library at:

2012 winner of the Royal Entomological Society Marsh Award for Insect Conservation

Both Jerry (My partner) and I would like to book onto this course.  Please let us know where to send payment etc. Also I take it we will need dissecting microscopes.  We only have 1 between us, not one each.

Regards, Candi

Re: Bee Workshop, Rye Harbour July 1-2

Candi Gould
Hi Steven

I have posted the cheque for £80.  Do you need any other information, if so, then please let us know.

Thank you and Regards,