Dragonfly Week

fransouthgate

Good Afternoon,

I am emailing from the British Dragonfly Society. This Dragonfly Week (15th-23rd July) we are running a mass citizen science survey called the Dragonfly Challenge. We would like as many people as possible to get involved and so it would be great if you could pass the message onto volunteers and visitors and perhaps display the poster at a few of your sites. More info and the poster and social media image are available here: https://british-dragonflies.org.uk/node/7284

Many thanks,

Genevieve

 www.sussexwildlifetrust.org.uk

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies Act. Registered in England, Company No. 698851. Registered Charity No. 207005. VAT Registration No. 191 305969. Registered Office: Woods Mill, Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD. Telephone 01273 492630