Quantcast

Lichens

Brad Scott
Hi everyone

I hope you don't mind if I remind you that there is a newly-formed
lichen group, and we have two more scheduled meetings arranged in the
coming weeks, the first being at Parham Park this Sunday:

http://www.sussexflora.org.uk/2017/03/south-east-england-lichen-group-programme-spring-2017/

If you would like to be added to our mailing list, or know someone who
might, please let me have your email address and we will endeavour to
plan some more meetings later in the year.

Thank you very much

Brad Scott

Re: Lichens

Mike Reed
Dear Brad, please add my email for updates on the lichen group.
Many thanks.
Regards, Mike Reed

On 20 Apr 2017 5:17 p.m., "Brad Scott" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone

I hope you don't mind if I remind you that there is a newly-formed lichen group, and we have two more scheduled meetings arranged in the coming weeks, the first being at Parham Park this Sunday:

http://www.sussexflora.org.uk/2017/03/south-east-england-lichen-group-programme-spring-2017/

If you would like to be added to our mailing list, or know someone who might, please let me have your email address and we will endeavour to plan some more meetings later in the year.

Thank you very much

Brad Scott

Re: Lichens

frooov
Please add me to the list [hidden email] I would love to come along sometime but will have to wait for less frenetic times, so would like to be kept informed.
Thanks

Fiona