Park Wood Hellingly for sale!

D BANGS

I've just been alerted to this proposed sale of Park Wood, Hellingly:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-48900174.html

It is managed by East Sussex County Council, which will also be trying to shed its load of public high nature value land shortly too (see Cabinet agenda for 27th June),

Dave Bangs

Re: Park Wood Hellingly for sale!

Jo Heading
Hi Dave et al,

Just to let you know that ESCC had management responsibility for Park Wood until 2011.   In April 2011, the management was then handed back to its owners-the Environment Agency.

Regards,

Jo Heading

Senior Ranger, ESCC

Re: Park Wood Hellingly for sale!

Daniel

Hi

Do we know if SWT and or the Woodland Trust have been notified? It would be terrible to lose more woodland into unknown private ownership!

Dan

Ranger

Crowborough Town Council

You can visit our website at https://www.eastsussex.gov.uk

Re: Park Wood Hellingly for sale!

HenriBrocklebank

Hi Daniel,

Both SWT and the Woodland Trust know about it (details sent to the Woodland Trust regional manager last week I think).

Best wishes

Henri (SWT)

[...]

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies Act. Registered in England, Company No. 698851. Registered Charity No. 207005. VAT Registration No. 191 305969. Registered Office: Woods Mill, Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD. Telephone 01273 492630