Save the date | Sussex Biological Recorders' Seminar, Saturday 17 February 2018

Save the date | Sussex Biological Recorders' Seminar, Saturday 17 February 2018

ClareBlencowe

Dear Adastrans,

The 29th Sussex Biological Recorders’ Seminar will be held on Saturday 17 February 2018.

We have booked Oathall Community College again, just outside Haywards Heath. I promise we’ll get a quicker system for the teas & coffees this time.

We’ll let you know when booking opens, in the Autumn.

Best wishes,

Clare

Clare Blencowe
BRC Manager

Sussex Biodiversity Record Centre
http://sxbrc.org.uk | 01273 497521

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies Act. Registered in England, Company No. 698851. Registered Charity No. 207005. VAT Registration No. 191 305969. Registered Office: Woods Mill, Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD. Telephone 01273 492630