SxBRC Annual Report

Greetings Sussex biological recorders – Adastrans!

SxBRC is pleased to present our annual report for 2016/17:

It’s full of news about what we’ve been doing.

Data supplied by the Sussex biological recording community is absolutely fundamental to the services we provide; so I’d like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all the recorders. Keep doing what you do!

With very best wishes,

Clare Blencowe
BRC Manager

Sussex Biodiversity Record Centre | 01273 497521

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies Act. Registered in England, Company No. 698851. Registered Charity No. 207005. VAT Registration No. 191 305969. Registered Office: Woods Mill, Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD. Telephone 01273 492630