some pics I need for a book

D BANGS
Dear friends,

I'm in the edit stage of a book I'm doing on the middle Weald ('The Land of the Brighton Line') and my pictures are still incomplete.

Does anyone have nice pics of the following that they would be happy for me to use? (I would, of course, fully credit the makers).

Hazelnut Weevil
Tanner Longhorn Beetle (Re-discovered by me in Worth Forest Sept '09)
Black Grouse (I know, I know...its long gone)
Barn Owl
Nightingale
Woodcock
Water Violet
Marsh Gentian

My deadline for corrections to my draft is the end of June,

cheers

Dave Bangs

Re: some pics I need for a book

Neil Henry
I have pix of Tan Bark Beetle, otherwise Phymatodes testaceus - Is this what you're looking for?

Neil Henry (Friends of Warnham LNR)

On Wednesday, 27 April 2016, 17:28, D BANGS <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear friends,

I'm in the edit stage of a book I'm doing on the middle Weald ('The Land of the Brighton Line') and my pictures are still incomplete.

Does anyone have nice pics of the following that they would be happy for me to use? (I would, of course, fully credit the makers).

Hazelnut Weevil
Tanner Longhorn Beetle (Re-discovered by me in Worth Forest Sept '09)
Black Grouse (I know, I know...its long gone)
Barn Owl
Nightingale
Woodcock
Water Violet
Marsh Gentian

My deadline for corrections to my draft is the end of June,

cheers

Dave Bangs

Re: some pics I need for a book

Words

Dave

Barn owl at St Laurence Church Falmer….  http://www.permuted.org.uk/photography/red-letter-day/

Any use?

Photography: www.permuted.org.uk/photography/

Blog: http://www.permuted.org.uk/photography/blog/

Dave Bangs

Re: some pics I need for a book

Mike Shaw

Hi Dave

You’re welcome to use the pic attached

Mike

Gentiana pneumonanthe_Ashdown Forest_2.JPG (1M) Download Attachment

Re: some pics I need for a book

D BANGS
Thanks to all of you who sent such lovely pics. I now have superb pics of Marsh Gentian, Tanner Longhorn Beetle, and Barn Owl.
I will acknowledge youse in the text, of course,
Dave Bangs

Re: some pics I need for a book

dawn nelson
Hi Dave,

No flower but you can use it if it helps. Water violet at Knepp.

Best wishes Dawn

Thanks to all of you who sent such lovely pics. I now have superb pics of Marsh Gentian, Tanner Longhorn Beetle, and Barn Owl.
I will acknowledge youse in the text, of course,
Dave Bangs

Hottonia palustris, Water-violet, Knepp 008 (1).JPG (6M) Download Attachment

Re: some pics I need for a book

D BANGS
Dewar Words2

Can I use your lovely Barn Owl @ Falmer Church picture for my book ?

If so, would you send it to me so's I can download it?

very many thanks

Dave